Millman IP provides the following services in relation to patents:
- Drafting and filing of patent applications
- Patent prosecution in Canada, the United States and worldwide
- Patentability searches
- Infringement / freedom-to-operate / validity analyses
- Portfolio analysis and management
- Preparing licensing agreements
- Competitor patent monitoring
- Patent strategy
Millman IP’s professionals have extensive engineering experience in industry, combined with many years of experience in patent prosecution. Because of this, we can work with our clients to ensure that we protect the most fundamental aspects of the invention.
We deliver strong value to our clients, however, by also developing an understanding of their businesses, their priorities, their market, and their competition. It is armed with this information that we work to secure protection that is broad enough to effectively lock out competitors, while being strong enough to withstand a validity attack when the patent is being enforced.
Because of this commitment, we have developed longstanding relationships with many clients, including a number of leading Canadian multinationals.