Michelle Lacroix is a registered Canadian trademark agent, licensed since 2019 to practice in Canada.
Michelle has been working in the intellectual property field for over 15 years and manages client portfolios both small and large. She has been involved in procurement of trademarks in Canada, and procuring industrial designs and patents in Canada and the US directly.
Michelle has a B.A. (History) from the University of Toronto.
• Trademark clearance, filing and prosecution of trademark applications through to registration
• Drafting and prosecuting industrial design applications through to registration
• Supervision of the preparation, filing, prosecution and registration of foreign trademark and industrial design applications via trusted foreign associates
• Advising clients on matters relating to global IP strategy and management
• Associate Member, Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
• Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
Outside of the Office
Michelle volunteers her time with Save Our Scruff, a local dog rescue. In her free time she enjoys cycling, baking and live music.